The Dwelling Doctors are a family run condensation control business with experts across England. Over the years, we have built up a wealth of experience in the condensation control industry, so you can rest assured that your property is in safe hands.
Our Services Include:
- Home Survey: Here, we will evaluate any damp, condensation or mould issues that have arisen in your property. Our team are highly qualified and experienced in assessing such problems and will recommend the best suited solution for you and your property.
- Condensation Control: By using a Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) method, we remove and replace unhealthy air with fresh air. To do this, we install specialist products (i.e., kitchen fans and bathroom fans).
- Mould Eradication: We use specialist products to clean and treat mould affected areas. This includes the treatment of black mould. We also offer damp prevention advice to ensure that your property remains clean and healthy.
- Domestic Ventilation: If a property’s ventilation is not compliant with Part F (Ventilation) of Government Building Regulations, we supply and install high quality systems that are in accordance with the Regulations.
- Redecoration: If your property has been particularly badly affected by mould or damp, then we offer an aftercare service. We work hard to ensure that your property looks spectacular again and leave you safe with the knowledge that the problem will not return.
- Upgrading insulation: In extreme cases, some surface areas may require further insulation due to the dew point calculated when on Survey. We offer a service to rectify that!
- Planned Maintenance and Ventilation Contracts: We upgrade extractor fans and provide background ventilators for larger contracts, including the Council and Housing Association.
Based on 10 reviews